What Is CSP?
Bank CSP (Customer Service Point) Agents are those individuals who acts as an agent of the bank at places where it is not possible to open branch of the bank. The Kiosk Banking Business Correspondent (BC) model aims to provide real time, user friendly financial services to the consumers in their neighbourhood.
What does the retailer (CSP / BC-AGENT) get ?
- Association with Banks like SBI / BOB / YES BANK
- Bank’s software / portal, User ID (KO ID) and Password
- Biometric Reader & software for electronic thumb impression
- Authorization Certificate of CSP by the BC
- Bank’s Banners, signage, Logo/Stickers/Leaflets/Contact Matrix
- Proper Training of CSP to operate the system by the BC
- Dedicated technical support from the local Supervisors of “VKV”
- Dedicated support from the Help Lines and web portal of “VKV”
- Web Software to operate different services (Recharge/Billing/Travel Solution)
Benefits to RETAILER (CSP/BC-A) through KIOSK BANKING
- Opportunity to associate with SBI / BOB / Yes Bank
- Very easy to use application
- Hassle free and simple system
- Real time based transactions
- Very encouraging fee structure for generation of new revenue at CSP level
- Banking, Insurance, Pension and other financial products available for customers
- Opportunity to increase your earnings, goodwill & brand name in the market
What does the retailer (CSP / BC-A) need?
- Office or Retail Outlet
- Furniture including chairs for customers
- Laptop or Desktop
- Internet Connectivity
- Printers: (a) General and (b) Thermal
- Web cam
- Finger Print Scanner
- Some Cash for availing Cash-Holding-Limit for successful transactions (at least Rs.25,000/-)
What documents are required FOR CSP CODE?
- Application form duly signed
- 10 Passport size colorful recent photos
- Educational Certificates Matric onwards
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- AADHAAR Card (Mandatory)
- Voter I Card
- Driving License
- Shop Agreement
- Character / Police Verification Certificate
- Name, Address, Mobile No. and signature of two references
What is the Activation Process For CSP?
- Application Form, related documents and Registration fees received by “VKV” team
- Due Diligence Report (DDR) by the “VKV” team
- DDR to be filed to Bank’s local branch (Link / Base Branch
- Recommendation of Branch Manager to Regional / Circle Office.
- Recommendation of Regional Office to LHO
- Generation / creation of KO Code by the Bank
- Configuration of CSP Code by the “VKV” office
- Capturing of fingers of CSP Operator through Finger Print Scanner by the BC
- Terminal mapping & Activation of KO Code by the Bank
- Technical & theoretical Training of CSP by the “VKV” team
- Link Branch / Base Branch of the Bank is informed by the “VKV” team about activation of CSP
- CSP starts functioning