Why is State Bank of India CSP in demand?
In India, we have a huge gap in the availability of banking infrastructure in many villages. To fill this gap, SBI Kiosk Banking is the solution. The financial Inclusion plan of the government consists of opening SBI Customer Service Points, where SBI CSP can act as a bank in absence of a proper banking structure.
How does an SBI Customer Service Point work?
Any private entity or outsourced party in association with SBI Kiosk Banking is free to open a no-frills account for any customer with their basic KYC information such as photo ID and fingerprint. Later the information collected shall be processed and on completion of the process, the consumers in that region are permitted to avail the of basic banking facilities such as cash withdrawal and cash deposit from SBI Kiosk center or SBI Customer Service Point.
Banking Facilities Retailer Can Offer?
- Opening a no-frills account for applicants
- Cash deposit and cash withdrawal
- Atal Pension Jan Dhan Yojna
- Aadhaar enabled cash withdrawal and cash deposit
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna Account open
- Recurring Deposit Account Opening
- Fixed Deposit Account Opening
- Fund Transfer
- Aadhar & Mobile Seeding
- Micro Insurance
- PPF Account
- Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana
- Loan & Recovery
- Passbook Print
- New Cheque Book Issue
What is SBI CSP Registration Process?
Retailers interested in SBI CSP Apply online by filling CSP Registration form or making offline SBI CSP registration.
In the case of offline SBI Kiosk registration, the applicant should visit their nearest area business correspondent and provide all the basic documents and ID proof along with the application form.
The business correspondent will verify all the documents received at the time of SBI CSP registration for holding SBI CSP account and will either approve or reject the same.
After the successful selection of SBI CSP, a welcome kit is sent to applicants of SBI Customer service point along with training for same. After the completion of the entire process and training, SBI Kiosk banking is free to offer primary banking services to its customers.
Benefits of starting an SBI Kiosk Banking
- Proud owner :The youth starting with SBI Kiosk Banking or SBI CSP becomes the proud owner of an outsourced banking unit.
- Handsome Earning:As per reports, the ones who hold SBI CSP account earn up to 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh rupees per month as commission. The Reserve Bank of India has issued strict guidelines to review this commission structure every quarterly in favour of SBI Customer Service Point.
- Earn Blessings!:After completion of the SBI kiosk online application, when you start offering banking facilities to hundreds of villagers who were facing problems due to non – availability of banking infrastructure, you solve their problem and earn their blessing!